Motor Vehicle Titles and Registration


The Ouray County Clerk and Recorder's office conducts titling and registration for motor vehicles. For all motor vehicle transactions (including RVs, mobile homes, and trailers) please remember to bring in a valid photo identification, proof of insurance, method of payment (cash, check or credit card), and other applicable paperwork. Please note that the State of Colorado applies a 2.7% administration fee on all transactions using a credit card or debit card. 

Ouray County residents can obtain or renew Colorado Driver's Licenses at the Montrose DMV Office. 

Helpful Links / Documents