- You are here:
- Feature Links
- COVID-19 Business and Citizen Financial Resources and Economic Recovery Information
COVID-19 Business and Citizen Financial Resources and Economic Recovery Information
This page provides resources and information related to the COVID-19 pandemic. For updates on the response to COVID-19 and coronavirus in Ouray County, click here.
Wondering how to support Ouray County residents? The Telluride Foundation has created two distinct COVID-19 Response Funds. The Ouray County Response Fund has been set up specifically to support individuals residing in Ouray County. Donations to this fund are being matched dollar for dollar (up to $200,000) through the generosity of a donor who resides in Ouray County. Visit the Foundation’s COVID-19 Community Resource page to learn how Ouray County residents may apply for support through this fund.
This voluntary form is designed to collect information that can help in the development of policies and procedures to assist in phased re-opening of Ouray County Businesses.
General Resources and Information:
- Ouray County Community Resources
- Senior Only Shopping Times
- The Center for Mental Health
- The Crisis Walk-In Center remains open 24/7.
- The Center Support Line provides support to those feeling stressed, anxious, or alone during this time of social isolation. The 24/7 support phone line can be reached at (970)252-6220 and is staffed by trained mental health staff.
- Recognizing the increased demand for mental health services, CMH’s Same Day Access program for New Clients will be provided through teletherapy. Contact (970)252-3200 for more information.
- Colorado COVID Relief Fund
- StayAtHomeCO Guide
- COVID-19 Employee Health Screening Form for Onsite Screening
- Region 10 Economic Disruption & Loan Program Information (for businesses)
- Southwest Colorado Business Recovery Information Google Drive, Facebook, and Survey
- Colorado Small Business Development Center (SBDC) COVID-19 Small Business Response Resources
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- StartUp Colorado Critical Business Updates - 12:00PM Every Friday by Zoom :
- Get critical updates from local, state and federal agencies
- Hear from experts on topics like funding, policy, and business solutions
- CARES Act Information: