- You are here:
- Feature Links
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
If you have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or even mild, early symptoms that you suspect might be COVID-19), don’t wait for a test to self-isolate.
- Testing is available to Ouray County residents - you do not need to be experiencing symptoms to be tested. Please call (970) 325-4670 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Monday-Thursday, 9:00AM - 11:00AM.
For information on obtaining a COVID-19 Vaccine, click here, or call (970) 325-4670 ext. 1.
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Hotline 1-877-268-2926 is available Monday - Friday 9AM-10PM, Saturday and Sunday 9AM-5PM. Staff is trained to answer COVID-19 vaccine-related questions, provide information about the vaccine providers, and give general information about COVID-19.
Colorado COVID-19 Dial 2.0 (effective February 6, 2021)- Ouray County is currently in Level ORANGE - High Risk
Public Health Order 10 - upholding Executive Order 2020 138 Ordering Individuals in Colorado to wear Non-Medical Face Coverings, and requiring all persons to wear a Face Covering while waiting in line to enter any Public Indoor Space or when congregating outside of any Public Indoor Space - effective 6:00PM July 28, 2020.
Vaccine Administration and Active Case Information
Vaccines Administered - updated 03-03-2021 (vaccine totals will be updated on Mondays)
Total Administered: 1,409
1st Doses Given: 951
2nd Doses Given: 458
COVID-19 Cases - updated 03-03-2021
- Total of 258 Positive Cases in Ouray County
- 231 Confirmed Cases
- 8 Active Cases
- 27 Probable Cases
- Ouray County Positivity Rate: 4%
- Two Week Positivity Rate: 2.9%
- 6,466 Total Tests Performed (this includes everything)
- 96.97% Test by PCR
- 3.03% by Serology (anti-body test)
- Total Pending: 8
COVID-19 Messaging Resources
- Regional graphics and messaging (posters, post cards, sandwich boards, social media)
- Regional COVID-19 and Fire Information
- 02-11-2021 City of Ouray Outbreak Press Release
- 02-03-2021 Ouray County Vaccine Distribution a Success, In Spite of Limited Quantities Received
- Back Country Resources List
- Unified Command Briefing Summary