- You are here:
- Feature Links
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
If you have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or even mild, early symptoms that you suspect might be COVID-19), don’t wait for a test to self-isolate.
- Testing is currently unavailable at Ouray County Public Health Agency (see CDPHE press release). Please contact your primary care doctor to set an appointment for whole health care and testing. Alternative testing can be obtained through Mesa County Public Health, and through private pharmacies (Montrose Walgreens).
Ouray County Facilities - CLOSED to in-person services, effective November 23, 2020, pursuant to Resolution 2020-043
- Contact List for County Services
- Information regarding Court Appearances, conduct court business, or contact the Court Clerk
Colorado COVID-19 Dial - Ouray County is currently in Level ORANGE - High Risk
Public Health Order 10 - upholding Executive Order 2020 138 Ordering Individuals in Colorado to wear Non-Medical Face Coverings, and requiring all persons to wear a Face Covering while waiting in line to enter any Public Indoor Space or when congregating outside of any Public Indoor Space - effective 6:00PM July 28, 2020.
Ouray County COVID-19 Case Information - updated 01-20-2021 4:30PM
Total of 182 Positive Cases in Ouray County
- 162 Confirmed Cases
- 20 Probable Cases
- Ouray County Positivity Rate: 3.6%
- Two Week Positivity Rate: 4.7%
- 5,034 Total Tests Performed (this includes everything)
- 97.16% Test by PCR
- 2.84% by Serology (anti-body test)
- Total Pending: 0
COVID-19 Messaging Resources
- Regional graphics and messaging (posters, post cards, sandwich boards, social media)
- Regional COVID-19 and Fire Information