Land Use Applications Under Review
Land Use Applications
- Marijuana Cultivation License Renewal: MS Support has applied to renew their cultivation license at 255 Melody Lane. The Application can be reviewed by clicking here. (Current Status: Pending review by the Local Licensing Authority - Hearing date 1/24/2022 @ 1:30).
- Colby Limited PUD: Graden Colby has applied to subdivide a 43.49 acre parcel located at 355 CR24 into 3 lots.(Current Status: Prelim/Final Development Plan to be reviewed by Planning Commission on 1/17 @ 4:00 PM).
- Parsons Regular PUD: Sage Parsons has applied to subdivide a 24.94 acre parcel located at 215 CR22A into 3 lots - (Current Status: Sketch Plan review completed by Staff - pending submittal of Prelim/Final Development Plan).
- Pastor Limited PUD: Clifford T Pastor has applied to subdivide a 40.0 acre parcel located at 6549 CR24 into 3 lots - (Current Status: PDP/FDP approved by BOCC - pending submittal of Final Plat).
- Gilliam Regular PUD: Jerry and Amber Gilliam have applied to subdivide a 16.75 acre parcel into 2 lots (Current Status: Sketch Plan review completed by Staff - pending submittal of Prelim/Final Development Plan ).
Land Use Code and Ordinance Revisions
Master Plan Revisions: The Board of County Commissioners has directed Planning Commission and Staff to begin a review and update of the Ouray County Master Plan. (Current Status: Planning Commission review pending - please refer to published agendas for official dates/times)
Short-Term Rental Ordinance Revisions: The Board of County Commissioners has directed Staff to amend certain portions of the Short-term rental Ordinance. (Current Status: BOCC review pending - please refer to published agendas for official dates/times)
Proposed Modifications to Existing Communications Facilities