- You are here:
- Feature Links
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
If you have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or even mild, early symptoms that you suspect might be COVID-19), don’t wait for a test to self-isolate.
- Testing is available to Ouray County residents - you do not need to be experiencing symptoms to be tested. Please call (970) 325-4670 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Monday-Thursday, 9:00AM - 11:00AM.
For information on obtaining a COVID-19 Vaccine, click here, or call (970) 325-4670 ext. 1.
- State of Colorado COVID-19 Hotline 1-877-268-2926 is available Monday - Friday 9AM-10PM, Saturday and Sunday 9AM-5PM. Staff is trained to answer COVID-19 vaccine-related questions, provide information about the vaccine providers, and give general information about COVID-19.
Colorado COVID-19 Dial 3.0 (effective March 24, 2021)- Ouray County is in level GREEN-Protect Our Neighbors
Vaccine Administration and Active Case Information
Vaccines Administered - updated 04-12-2021 (vaccine totals will be updated on Mondays)
Cumulative Doses Administered: 3,163
People immunized with one dose: 1,422
People Fully Immunized: 1,741
COVID-19 Cases - updated 04-16-2021
- Total of 277 Positive Cases in Ouray County
- 246 Confirmed Cases
- 0 Active Cases
- 31 Probable Cases
- Ouray County Positivity Rate: 3.3%
- One Week Positivity Rate: 1.6%
- 7,451 Total Tests Performed (this includes everything)
- 96.34% Test by PCR
- 3.66% by Serology (anti-body test)
- Total Pending: 1
Ouray County Public Health Agency Orders
- Ouray County Public Health Agency Order No. 11 - setting forth requirements and guidelines for personal responsibility and additional mask-wearing mandates to maintain the low level of spread of COVID-19 in Ouray County.
COVID-19 Messaging Resources
- Regional graphics and messaging (posters, post cards, sandwich boards, social media)
- Regional COVID-19 and Fire Information