- You are here:
- Feature Links
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
If you have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or even mild, early symptoms that you suspect might be COVID-19), don’t wait for a test to self-isolate.
Testing is available at the Ouray County Public Health Facility, by appointment, in addition to Community-Wide COVID-19 Testing dates.
- Testing is available by appointment at the Ouray County Public Health Agency. Schedule an appointment by CLICKING HERE or by calling (970) 626-5484..
Ouray County Facilities - CLOSED to in-person services, effective November 23, 2020, pursuant to Resolution 2020-043
- Contact List for County Services
- Information regarding Court Appearances, conduct court business, or contact the Court Clerk
Colorado COVID-19 Dial - Ouray County is currently in Level ORANGE - High Risk
Public Health Order 10 - upholding Executive Order 2020 138 Ordering Individuals in Colorado to wear Non-Medical Face Coverings, and requiring all persons to wear a Face Covering while waiting in line to enter any Public Indoor Space or when congregating outside of any Public Indoor Space - effective 6:00PM July 28, 2020.
Ouray County COVID-19 Case Information - updated 01-15-2021 1:15PM
Total of 179 Positive Cases in Ouray County
- 161 Confirmed Cases
- 18 Probable Cases
- Ouray County Positivity Rate: 3.7%
- Two Week Positivity Rate: 5.6%
- 4,843 Total Tests Performed (this includes everything)
- 97.15% Test by PCR
- 2.85% by Serology (anti-body test)
- Total Pending: 16
COVID-19 Messaging Resources
- Regional graphics and messaging (posters, post cards, sandwich boards, social media)
- Regional COVID-19 and Fire Information