- You are here:
- Feature Links
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
COVID-10 Vaccine Distribution
Ouray County is in Phase 1A.
First, determine which phase you qualify for. There are three phases to cover specific populations within our communities for winter, spring, and summer vaccine distribution.
Second, use this link to submit your contact information and answer a few questions for Ouray County Public Health Agency. You will then be contacted for a vaccine appointment when you qualify. Information submitted will be kept confidential. Need help determining which phase you're in? Click here.
Please understand that a limited number of vaccines will be sent to Ouray County for the first several months and Public Health will strictly follow the guidelines outlined by the State. Please do not call or email for a vaccine appointment; utilize the link to submit your information.
For questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, please email email@example.com..
General Notes Regarding the Vaccine Distribution:
- In this current phase, the Ouray County Public Health Agency is focusing their efforts on prioritizing vaccination for the highest risk healthcare workers in phase 1A, as well as moderate risk healthcare workers and first responders in phase 1B.
- It is the anticipation of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) that the majority of the remaining phase 1A healthcare workers around January 15, 2021.
- The current supple of Pfrizer and Moderna vaccine received by the state of Colorado from mid January to late February will be allocated to completeing vaccinations for moderate risk healthcare workers, first responders, and adults 70 and over.
- Once providers have completed vaccinating these groups, other frontline essential workers, including teachers and childcare providers will begin, likely by the end of February.