Click here to view the June 9, 2020 BOCC Agenda Packet. June 9, 2020 BOCC Agenda Packet
June 5 - Hotels, B&Bs, Vacation Rentals, Campgrounds & Cabins June 8 - Update for Retail Businesses June 8 - Update Houses of Worship & Event Centers June 10 - Update for Personal Services June 11 - Update for Outdoor Rec & Attractions Read on...
You're invited to join Unified Command for a weekly "virtual coffee" meeting. Every Wednesday at 9:00AM Read on...
May 29, 2020 Lodging Meeting Recording and Information regarding June 5, 2020 Check-In Meeting Read on...
Ouray County recently adopted the 2018 building codes or "I-Codes." Click here to view the adopting resolution. 2018 I-Codes Adopting Resolution
By April 1, 2020, every home will receive an invitation to participate in the 2020 Census. You will have three options for responding: 1) online, 2) by phone 3) by mail. Click here for more information on the 2020 Census.
2020 Election Information
- June 30, 2020 - 2020 Local June Primary
- June 30, 2020 Ouray County Sheriff Recall Election Information
- November 3, 2020 - 2020 Presidential Election and General Election
***Subject to change due to weather and emergencies***
(Subject to change due to weather and road conditions.)
May 28, 2020 High County Roads Opening Priority
Ouray County recommends that residents sign up for both WENS and CodeRED. Notifications can be sent via text message, email, or both.
Wireless Emergency Notification System (WENS) is a general system of text messages that is sent when the recipient might be affected by something occurring in Ouray County. You can sign up by clicking the icon above and following the prompts.You can unsubscribe from the notifications at any time by replying "unsubscribe" to the message.
CodeRED notifies residents of emergency situations or critical community alerts.
Ouray County Courthouse Temporary Office Relocation
**Office mailing addresses and phone number remain unchanged.**
- Ouray County Sheriff and Emergency Management Offices are located at 421 6th Avenue, Ouray.
- Ouray County Clerk & Recorder, Elections and Voter Service Polling Center are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Treasurer & Public Trustee Office is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Administration and Human Resources are located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Ouray County Assessor is located at 112 Village Square West, Second Floor, Ridgway
- Municipal, County and District Courts are open for business at 630 Main Street, Ouray