What if I do not get a tax notice?
Failure of any person to receive their annual tax statement shall not preclude collection by the treasurer of the amount of taxes due and payable by such person (Colorado Revised Statutes: 39-10-103 (1)(a)).

Applicable delinquent interest and other charges shall apply to delinquent payments (Colorado Revised Statutes: 39-10-104.5).

If you do not receive a tax notice by January 31, please contact the Ouray County Treasurer's Office at 970-325-4487, and a duplicate bill will be sent to you.

Show All Answers

1. What method of payment will you accept?
2. When are the taxes due?
3. Do you accept postmarks?
4. What if my taxes are paid by a mortgage company?
5. What if I do not get a tax notice?
6. What if my mailing address changes?
7. What is the charge if I am late on a payment?